Impact Hockey offers team training both on and off the ice.
On-ice Team Training:
Teams can use existing ice times and turn them into a team skating program and skill development session. Implementing a player development program with specialized skill development coaches is a critical piece in a team’s overall yearly plan.
- Skating mechanics and Technique
- Stride both forward and backwards
- Explosive Acceleration
- Edge Control and Balance
- Agility and Quickness
- Advanced Puck Skills
$120 Per Session. Call for details regarding bulk package discounts.
Team Dry Land Training:
During the season IHD offers teams a weekly strength and conditioning training program. Dry-land training is a key component to any competitive team’s yearly plan. We are excited about the opportunity to work with your team to make this an outstanding developmental year.
TEAM TRAINING GOALS:
- Provide a hard working and intense environment
- Create and Implement a hockey specific program designed for each age group
- Certified and qualified training staff to ensure proper mechanics and technique
- Team bonding
- Affordable prices with an easy and convenient monthly billing system
BOOKING YOUR DAY AND TIME:
To book your teams days and time coaches can email and request the time that fits best into your teams weekly schedule (first come first serve) Once the date and time is secured that is your firm time for the season. We understand that conflicts may occur with away games or make up games. If this happens teams are able to re book the session, provided a weeks’ notice is given. At the end of each month teams will receive their invoice.
$120 per session + HST. Breaks down to $8 per player
Impact Hockey is fully equipped and certified to run association training and development.
Impact Hockey has provided development to several associations in the past. Included in the list of services we offer is:
- Pre-season conditioning camps
- Power skating (H1-Midget teams)
- Checking and hitting clinics
- Defence clinics
- Puck control clinics
- Coaches seminars and consultation
- Evaluations during rep try outs
- Player development manuals for Hockey 1 – Hockey 4
Present and Past Association Clients:
- Cloverdale Minor Hockey
- Semiahmoo Minor Hockey
- Ridge Meadows Minor Hockey
- Aldergrove Minor hockey
- Langley Minor Hockey