Private and Semi-private Clinics
Offering both on- and off-ice Atom through Midget programs, IHD’s private and semi-private training clinics are ideal for the committed player looking for the ultimate in development. With more time to focus attention on individual players, our top trainers will identify and work on your specific needs.
Private sessions are available upon request. Private sessions are a maximum of 4 skaters. Ice times at the Langley Twin Rinks, during non prime time hours (7am – 4pm). Bookings are on a first come first serve basis and the minimum commitment is 4 sessions. Players can build their individual plan based on availability. Traditionally, players and parents will pick a day and time that fits into their calendar. When a time is booked that time will be that player’s time each week. Players will benefit from consistency in training and should plan one session per week for a minimum of 4 sessions.
Private 1 on 1 Coaching:
- 4 - 7 sessions - $150 per session
- 8 - 12 sessions - $140 per session
- 12+ sessions - on-going training - $130 per session
- Additional players will be $20 extra per player to a maximum of 4 skaters
Cancellation of any sessions must give a 7 day notice (Sessions that are canceled with the 7 days are not refundable)
Training in a semi private group (max. 8 to 10 players) provides a learning environment where players can develop much more effectively then in a big group. Smaller class size will allow for each individual player to receive the personal attention that they need to improve.
FALL SEMI PRIVATE GROUPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATIONS:
- HOCKEY 3 + 4 – THURSDAYS 3:00-4:00 PM - 11 SESSIONS - $420
- ATOM REP ONLY – MONDAYS 7:00-8:00 AM – 10 SESSIONS $385
- BANTAM – WEDNESDAYS 3:00-4:00 – 11 SESSIONS - $420
- MIDGET – WEDNEDAYS 3:00-4:00 – 11 SESSIONS - $420
- DEFENCE SPECIFIC – FRIDAYS 3:00-4:00 – 11 SESSIONS - $420
- SCORING SPECIFIC – FRIDAYS – 3:00-4:00 – 11 SESSIONS - $420
Please Email Timpreston@impact-hockey.com to secure your times